it has been a bit of a somber day around here as i got some sad news last night. sometimes you have to fake it because life still moves forward – you still have to go to work and act functional. here are five quick things from my week that cheer me up.
1. bedroom updates – new lamp and comfy faux fur blanket to cozy up our room
2. new mint mousepad – love my new mint mousepad for my desk from poppin.com
3. grilled cheese and tomato soup – it is finally the season for this classic combo
4. clearance sale at target + fur stool – i found lot of fun (nate berkus) clearance items and saw this tiny stool that i think i can make a diy version of myself
5. james blake’s overgrown album – if you don’t know him yet, you need to. especially the song retrograde, but the whole album is great