here are a few fun snapshots from my week.
1. barcart flowers
2. barista parlor’s colorful signage
3. the best cilantro margaritas at saint anejo
4. winning $4 on powerball..oh well
5. the new five daughters bakery and cronuts
how is your week going?
happy 2016! we are getting busy back into work over the past two weeks after a long holiday. 2015 was, in a word, transformative. 2014 was a tough personal year for me, so 2015 came as a surprise. i am two weeks late to the ‘2015 best nine’ game, but i thought i would share my highlights. sometimes it’s hard for me to absorb all that has happened, but i am so very thankful for everything.
- made the decision to freelance and left job in a large firm.
- started my own interior design business.
- my beautiful nephew august was born.
- travelled to d.c. for the cherry blossom festival with wonderful friends.
- finished my licensure exams and became ncidq certified.
- celebrated my husband josh’s 30th birthday with a staycation.
- travelled to our home in montana with siblings.
- we bought our house!
- had the opportunity to work on so many amazing projects with the best clients.
also, my husband started his own architecture and development business!
how was your year?
follow along this year on instagram.