i have a case of the mondays. luckily, i have an endless supply of magazines and parks and rec episodes to keep me occupied tonight. have i mentioned how excited i am about the return of domino magazine????
here are some recent pins from the new issue including the closet makeover from the amazing jenny komenda. i love her and she will be a contributor for the magazine.
love all of it. have you checked out the new issue and website? will you be subscribing or buying off newsstands?
all images via domino.com and my pinterest.
for any of you readers out there that enjoy a good book, here is my november reading list. when the weather gets cold and i am hibernating…i love having a long list of books to enjoy all winter. there is nothing better than a blanket, a cup of tea, and a novel to lose yourself in. it is such an escape when work is stressful or life is busy. here goes…
1. beautiful ruins jess walter – the story is set in cinque terre, italy, in the 1960s, where josh and travelled on our first trip together. sold.
2. the lowland jhumpa lahiri – pulitizer prize winning author and national book award finalist. enough said.
3. life after life kate atkinson – i want to see what all the hype is about. the story sounds incredible – unending chances at a second life.
4. all that is james salter – i love his writing and if you haven’t read one of his books, start with a sport and a pastime.
5. where’d you go, bernadette maria semple – i am halfway through this one and love it. so witty.
6. the signature of all things elizabeth gilbert – new book by eat, pray, love author and was well received. excited for this one.
happy reading. let me know if you have any recommendations!